A brief explanation of the title, Sepiated Spirals - スト-カ-...


    We carry notebooks everywhere in our college lives, with often a different one for each class, so the simple act of writing down our thoughts at the turn of a fresh page is always available.

    Altogether, biology, English, math, come together into a myriad of experiences and ideas throughout the day.

    Old ideas combine with new, and we learn from our sepia-toned past.

    The background image is a sepia-tone shot of interlinked spiral notebooks - the eiptome of Sepiated Spirals.


Saturday, November 13, 2010

My past is history

Do you remember the days of Windows Live Spaces? It was a free blog for anyone using Hotmail or MSN. If you look at earlier posts of mine (Archives, Vol. I and Archives, Vol. II), you'll see I decided to re-post a couple of the entries, and do more later.

Last night I decided to read through my old, old posts, but when I logged into Hotmail and went to the place where Spaces used to be.......they were deleted. MSN started using an external site for its blogging stuff, so my blogging history is gone from around 2003 to 2007ish.  It's too bad, really.  I'm not too worried, though, because a lot of those posts were full of old, strange teenager stuff--way before myself now--back when I was a puffball (yeah, I was chubby, hahaha) of naïveté. What can you do?


Anyway, I've gotta hit up the store for some pasta......tomorrow after church means Alfredo and possibly garlic chicken or something, too. As my uncle, Ray, would say: "Delicious." (You have to know him to understand why that's funny :þ )


Au revoir,
--Justin

[EDIT: Woohoo! I added a picture! So begins the better blog!]

No comments:

Post a Comment