A brief explanation of the title, Sepiated Spirals - スト-カ-...


    We carry notebooks everywhere in our college lives, with often a different one for each class, so the simple act of writing down our thoughts at the turn of a fresh page is always available.

    Altogether, biology, English, math, come together into a myriad of experiences and ideas throughout the day.

    Old ideas combine with new, and we learn from our sepia-toned past.

    The background image is a sepia-tone shot of interlinked spiral notebooks - the eiptome of Sepiated Spirals.


Sunday, July 27, 2008

Archives, Vol. I

I found something pretty interesting today while browsing around. I went to my old Windows Live Spaces blog, and realized I had a lot of cool blog entries.
I think it's due for a trip down memory lane.
--Realize I wouldn't be doing this if I didn't see how many people read my blog. I figure those who didn't see the old blog's entries might want to see some of my favorites.--

This entry is one from around Christmas two years ago. Enjoy, eh?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
December 5, 2006

Funny stuff for the month

hehehehhehehhe ok we just put up our new tree (i'll add a pic of it here) and my mom was vaccuming up the little extra ''pine needles'' (fake tree). there was a piece of paper on the ground next to me, and the vaccum was blaring in my ear. "will you pick that paper up?" she asked. "WHAT??" I yelled back, even though i could hear her just fine. she repeated it, and again i yelled back, a little louder the second time. then i casually looked down and said "Oh hey, let me move that paper for you." hahaha i had my brother and me laughing.........good times. well marry krismiss if i dont write about blizzard or anything later on in the month. sayonara
--stoker


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I didn't realize I had that kind of humor in me, hehe. This entry surprised me a bit. Anyway, this is the first of many, and I'll post more old entries more often. Thanks for reading, and comment if you can! It would be much appreciated.

Have a good one!
--Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment