A brief explanation of the title, Sepiated Spirals - スト-カ-...


    We carry notebooks everywhere in our college lives, with often a different one for each class, so the simple act of writing down our thoughts at the turn of a fresh page is always available.

    Altogether, biology, English, math, come together into a myriad of experiences and ideas throughout the day.

    Old ideas combine with new, and we learn from our sepia-toned past.

    The background image is a sepia-tone shot of interlinked spiral notebooks - the eiptome of Sepiated Spirals.


Sunday, July 27, 2008

Hit counter of amazingness!

Some of you may have seen the hit counter at the top of my page. I happen to not be able to see the cool numbers there, but when I click on the "Who's been here?" link, I can see a whole bunch of stats. I had 20+ hits today! It's great! Thanks.

For those of you who are coming here for the first time since getting my message, this isn't the new post. You want the one below this post.

Again, thanks for at least taking the time to visit, whether you leave a comment or not. I guess you need a Google account to comment, so some can't do much. But, I dunno....go make an account and a blog. It's something to do, and it's kinda fun.

Bed time....Keep reading, and I'll keep writing!

--Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment