A brief explanation of the title, Sepiated Spirals - スト-カ-...


    We carry notebooks everywhere in our college lives, with often a different one for each class, so the simple act of writing down our thoughts at the turn of a fresh page is always available.

    Altogether, biology, English, math, come together into a myriad of experiences and ideas throughout the day.

    Old ideas combine with new, and we learn from our sepia-toned past.

    The background image is a sepia-tone shot of interlinked spiral notebooks - the eiptome of Sepiated Spirals.


Thursday, November 4, 2010

A long-awaited update....finally!

I've been editing the crap out of my blog since about 8:00. Two and a half hours, anyone? Anyone...? Bueller?
Yeah, it took a long time. Yeah, it's still not exactly how I want it. Yeah, my brain hurts.

(Bear with me -- this here is a complaint post!)

I'm too tired to say much more than this, so I believe the weekend is the time to throw up an update post.

By the way, to those of you who I *hope* saw the link I posted on Facebook and came here for a visit, I *hope* you decide to be a follower. A blog that actually has a few readers is nice, you know?

Thanks.
--Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment