However.... I'll just make it a list of a few random things and call it good.
- I'm thankful for too much to say. I know that's lame to say, but when you're content with life, you don't get nit picky and pick everything out. That's what I like to call "thinking too much". I will say, though, that everything in my life, including you in general, is something I can't help but be glad for. You're not not-thought-about. Thanks.
- Steak for Thanksgiving would totally snuff turkey--unless the turkey wasn't boring and dry, and smothered in some kind of marinade. THAT will be MY family tradition when I'm married...
- I've decided to not shave until Monday.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops is a very fun game, but the CoD money system makes it a bit too much to do. I liked just worrying about an experience bar and some challenges to unlock stuff, like in MW2. All-in-all, I shall play it much this weekend.
- Major worries for next week and school are as follows: bands, with jazz scales to have memorized (haven't even tried yet...) and a symphonic concert on Wednesday; Interpersonal Communication, with either a big research paper or 8 hours of service, plus a presentation; intro to art, with a group project presentation on Wednesday which also requires an essay of sorts--we've got two days to pull it together (....); aaaaand my college room is a mess. Pshaw.