A brief explanation of the title, Sepiated Spirals - スト-カ-...


    We carry notebooks everywhere in our college lives, with often a different one for each class, so the simple act of writing down our thoughts at the turn of a fresh page is always available.

    Altogether, biology, English, math, come together into a myriad of experiences and ideas throughout the day.

    Old ideas combine with new, and we learn from our sepia-toned past.

    The background image is a sepia-tone shot of interlinked spiral notebooks - the eiptome of Sepiated Spirals.


Friday, November 26, 2010

Today I'm posting just to post. I already posted somethin' yesterday, so that makes up for this one's weakness.

However.... I'll just make it a list of a few random things and call it good.
  • I'm thankful for too much to say. I know that's lame to say, but when you're content with life, you don't get nit picky and pick everything out. That's what I like to call "thinking too much". I will say, though, that everything in my life, including you in general, is something I can't help but be glad for. You're not not-thought-about. Thanks.
  • Steak for Thanksgiving would totally snuff turkey--unless the turkey wasn't boring and dry, and smothered in some kind of marinade. THAT will be MY family tradition when I'm married...
  • I've decided to not shave until Monday.
  • Call of Duty: Black Ops is a very fun game, but the CoD money system makes it a bit too much to do. I liked just worrying about an experience bar and some challenges to unlock stuff, like in MW2. All-in-all, I shall play it much this weekend.
  • Major worries for next week and school are as follows: bands, with jazz scales to have memorized (haven't even tried yet...) and a symphonic concert on Wednesday; Interpersonal Communication, with either a big research paper or 8 hours of service, plus a presentation; intro to art, with a group project presentation on Wednesday which also requires an essay of sorts--we've got two days to pull it together (....); aaaaand my college room is a mess. Pshaw.
That's all for today. I keep having strange thoughts (like yesterday's light switch memory) that I want to share with y'all, so I'll be back much...

--Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment