A brief explanation of the title, Sepiated Spirals - スト-カ-...


    We carry notebooks everywhere in our college lives, with often a different one for each class, so the simple act of writing down our thoughts at the turn of a fresh page is always available.

    Altogether, biology, English, math, come together into a myriad of experiences and ideas throughout the day.

    Old ideas combine with new, and we learn from our sepia-toned past.

    The background image is a sepia-tone shot of interlinked spiral notebooks - the eiptome of Sepiated Spirals.


Friday, November 19, 2010

Shifty eyes

I'm finished with all my classes today, so I'm here in the Dungeon of the new library tinkering around on the computers.

I just witnessed a strange event, though... Whenever one person speaks a little over the typical noise level, a lot of people look around to see who it was. Thing is, they look, but look carefully, [so no one sees them looking]..
It's a shifty-eye kind of thing -- nosy, but still minding businesses.

I'm almost tempted to be loud, now, and see who looks. I'm pretty sure it would be a near-taboo reaction. At first, people would look around incredulously and think, "What is that loser doing!? Too loud! Shut up!" Then they would realize the quiet floor is a few levels up, then act as if they didn't  hear anything at all.

....but still maintain shifty eyes....

This one's for those who don't like cats...(Sarah)

Should I start making cat noises? Possibly. Seeing as everyone has only a nose-up view of my head, I very well could get away with it... Reminds me of when I "brought a cat" to the third floor of the old library and essentially got cussed out for it. All-in-all, making cat noises is a skill not many people have, and it definitely makes for interesting times.



Well, I'm in the midst of Extreme Minecraft Makeover: WoT-Interpretation Edition, so..... bye.

Again, I like my blog, so I'll write here often. It's relieving.
 じゃーね.

--Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment