A brief explanation of the title, Sepiated Spirals - スト-カ-...


    We carry notebooks everywhere in our college lives, with often a different one for each class, so the simple act of writing down our thoughts at the turn of a fresh page is always available.

    Altogether, biology, English, math, come together into a myriad of experiences and ideas throughout the day.

    Old ideas combine with new, and we learn from our sepia-toned past.

    The background image is a sepia-tone shot of interlinked spiral notebooks - the eiptome of Sepiated Spirals.


Friday, April 15, 2011

Gibberish!

Sorry about that strange post with all the >?()#&>?  ?>%>#%%)&W#%#?>Hi mom!?*((&??><<<$#%#^?$>^ stuff. I tried to send something from my phone at around 4:00 last night, and apparently Blogger doesn't like how cell phones encrypt the messages. I'll re-post it later, maybe. I hope I didn't scare you all away.

**Edit:  I won't repost it.

No comments:

Post a Comment