A brief explanation of the title, Sepiated Spirals - スト-カ-...


    We carry notebooks everywhere in our college lives, with often a different one for each class, so the simple act of writing down our thoughts at the turn of a fresh page is always available.

    Altogether, biology, English, math, come together into a myriad of experiences and ideas throughout the day.

    Old ideas combine with new, and we learn from our sepia-toned past.

    The background image is a sepia-tone shot of interlinked spiral notebooks - the eiptome of Sepiated Spirals.


Monday, April 4, 2011

Freewrite, mk. I

It's due time I just......wrote.


It's 1:24 AM at the start of things, here. Lately, this is far from late. (Hah. Pun?) Last night, even, I was up until 4:30. It's strange, too--I make it a habit to wake up around noon every morning, and this morning was no different. Usually if I stay up late (2ish) then wake up earlier than 10, it hurts immensely having only....
.....hi, math.....
....8 hours of sleep (I honestly had to take 20 seconds or more to reason that amount out). 


But that's not right...
Amend that wake-up-at-10 to "the early hour of 9". 
There. 7 hours of sleep sounds more painful. To me, anyway.


Anyway (transitive redundancy?), compared to my 10 hour, 2 AM - Noon sleep schedule, I am really not that tired today. My body decides 8 might be okay like the doctors always say it needs? Typical.
This sleep schedule will soon perish.


Allergies shall, too. Itchy eyes, runny nose, incessant sneezing... They're the bane of my current out-doors-y life.  Y'know, it's funny that those symptoms are much akin to the way having a cold was portrayed in movies and stories and things from yonder childhood. Maybe I should have some soup, then. That always helps the suffering characters. Hmm.


Now I'm beginning to wonder when I'll clean up my room. Doubtfully, "soon". There's no need. Yet. I suppose I'll need clean clothes in a few days.... Yeh, there's my resolve for some roomy organization. 
--I'm glad I could put that to words for all you readers. 


Do I have readers? I hope so. I heard once that Facebook is for either people who want attention, or people with self-esteem issues. Classic narcissists vs. internal haters. With this....I dunno. I have a reason for blogging every now and then. I want people to see, sometimes, and other times it's an info dump.


This is a bit of both. I want to know if this is read, and by whom, in all sorts of egocentric ways, but I'll go about it all crafty-like with an amazing...



Official-looking Poll -- complete with varied font type, for your ocular enjoyment!


I read this blog.... (mark all that apply)

No comments:

Post a Comment