A brief explanation of the title, Sepiated Spirals - スト-カ-...


    We carry notebooks everywhere in our college lives, with often a different one for each class, so the simple act of writing down our thoughts at the turn of a fresh page is always available.

    Altogether, biology, English, math, come together into a myriad of experiences and ideas throughout the day.

    Old ideas combine with new, and we learn from our sepia-toned past.

    The background image is a sepia-tone shot of interlinked spiral notebooks - the eiptome of Sepiated Spirals.


Sunday, April 17, 2011

The 1st Amendment to SS

I figured that last post wasn't really appropriate for a public showcase. It was for more personal reasons that I wrote it. So it's archived away and saved as a draft. Thanks for reading it, anyway. :)

Tuesday night is the second-to-last big thing I have to do this semester. Once that concert is over, I'm completely out of classes to attend until the Acapella Choir sings at graduation. (At least I think my classes are over...hopefully they will be.)

Ooof. What will I do? I might go home.....longboard a bunch.....sit on the computer..... Yeh, it'll be a strange start to a strange summer.
I'll need stuff to do.  : /

No biggie. Kinda.

No comments:

Post a Comment