A brief explanation of the title, Sepiated Spirals - スト-カ-...


    We carry notebooks everywhere in our college lives, with often a different one for each class, so the simple act of writing down our thoughts at the turn of a fresh page is always available.

    Altogether, biology, English, math, come together into a myriad of experiences and ideas throughout the day.

    Old ideas combine with new, and we learn from our sepia-toned past.

    The background image is a sepia-tone shot of interlinked spiral notebooks - the eiptome of Sepiated Spirals.


Monday, May 23, 2011

Sharp

My blog is ever-sadly neglected, and Facebook posts get overrated and forgotten in the mix of others' narcissistic tendencies. So, for my readers--few be your numbers--I present to you this would-be Facebook status.

Justin Leon Stoker
As I cut into a brick of cheese the knife grazed past my finger and I thought, "Ahh! Sharp!" Then I realized what I was saying and rephrased: "No! It's mild!"

All for you guys. Thanks.
Enjoy the rain, marvel in the thunder.

2 comments: