A brief explanation of the title, Sepiated Spirals - スト-カ-...


    We carry notebooks everywhere in our college lives, with often a different one for each class, so the simple act of writing down our thoughts at the turn of a fresh page is always available.

    Altogether, biology, English, math, come together into a myriad of experiences and ideas throughout the day.

    Old ideas combine with new, and we learn from our sepia-toned past.

    The background image is a sepia-tone shot of interlinked spiral notebooks - the eiptome of Sepiated Spirals.


Sunday, June 22, 2008

The Wii?

Some dude named Edward won the game system. Oh well, I didn't totally expect to win, anyway.
I don't have a whole lot to say at the moment, so, until later.

--Stoker

PS.. The new Panic! at the Disco album ("Pretty. Odd.") is awesome. I like it a LOT.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Justin,
    I made a google account so that I could leave a comment. I like your blog. I'll check back in later and see if you have updated anything since June.
    Bye!
    Deanne

    ReplyDelete