A brief explanation of the title, Sepiated Spirals - スト-カ-...


    We carry notebooks everywhere in our college lives, with often a different one for each class, so the simple act of writing down our thoughts at the turn of a fresh page is always available.

    Altogether, biology, English, math, come together into a myriad of experiences and ideas throughout the day.

    Old ideas combine with new, and we learn from our sepia-toned past.

    The background image is a sepia-tone shot of interlinked spiral notebooks - the eiptome of Sepiated Spirals.


Sunday, June 8, 2008

All-nighter

It is currently.....5:08 in the morning. I've been up since 9:30-ish yesterday morning, with only 6 hours of sleep before that.
Derek (my brother) and I have been on computers at my grandparents'/uncle's house playing games. I'm too tired to think of what I should say.....so I won't.
I have two choices:
Stay up until 12:00 noon/2:00 PM (depending)
or
Sleep now, and wake up around 10:00 AM, only to be awake those 1-3 hours anyway.

Sleep does sound really really good right now, so I'll definitely go with that...anyway, have a good one, people. Comment if you have the time [sure, there isn't much to comment on, but just say "hi" or something along those lines. Or else I will come to the very place you sleep and make you eat pureed fish. With whipped cream on top. And a cherry. TWO cherries. We wouldn't want that, now, would we?] [hehehe, only kidding].

--Later, Stoker

1 comment:

  1. Well, Stoker, now we all know what you do in the wee hours of the marning! :D

    ReplyDelete