A brief explanation of the title, Sepiated Spirals - スト-カ-...


    We carry notebooks everywhere in our college lives, with often a different one for each class, so the simple act of writing down our thoughts at the turn of a fresh page is always available.

    Altogether, biology, English, math, come together into a myriad of experiences and ideas throughout the day.

    Old ideas combine with new, and we learn from our sepia-toned past.

    The background image is a sepia-tone shot of interlinked spiral notebooks - the eiptome of Sepiated Spirals.


Wednesday, June 4, 2008

.....

Dang.....does anyone ever read this? I ought to find a hit counter and see how often people visit. Leave a comment, if its not too much trouble--else I won't bother updating this....I don't want to be wasting my time.

--Justin

3 comments:

  1. I read, and enjoy!, your blog Stoker! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was not Kate Forsythe! That was me! I Thomas Forsythe! I have visited your site, and have shared your Wii and Camp Crew woes. Ha!

    ReplyDelete