A brief explanation of the title, Sepiated Spirals - スト-カ-...


    We carry notebooks everywhere in our college lives, with often a different one for each class, so the simple act of writing down our thoughts at the turn of a fresh page is always available.

    Altogether, biology, English, math, come together into a myriad of experiences and ideas throughout the day.

    Old ideas combine with new, and we learn from our sepia-toned past.

    The background image is a sepia-tone shot of interlinked spiral notebooks - the eiptome of Sepiated Spirals.


Monday, June 9, 2008

Woeful Wounds!

Pain is common, right now. I'm not complaining--just informing.
  1. My right foot is bruised, as is my lower back.
  2. My left elbow got tramp-burned...It's still burning.
  3. I pulled a muscle in my right side.
  4. There's a small welt from a large metal spatula on my left hand.
  5. On my right hand, a wooden spoon made an interesting crack sound as it raised a bump on my ring finger.
  6. My lips are chapped.
  7. Oh, I forgot one last time I posted...There's a welt on my left ear. I got shot by an airsoft gun.
It's interesting how I'm growing used to it, though. On that note, here's a thought: Could we have unknown pains somewhere, but we don't know it because it feels normal? Ya gotta wonder.
See you later.

1 comment:

  1. AAAaaahhhh! Most of those are from ME! I'm sorry!! :'( (laughing and feeling sorry at the same time)

    Oh, and you prolly Can have unknown pains that are unknown only because they're there all the time, so your body has gotten used to them... (I just explained it while addressing it.:P.)

    ReplyDelete