A brief explanation of the title, Sepiated Spirals - スト-カ-...


    We carry notebooks everywhere in our college lives, with often a different one for each class, so the simple act of writing down our thoughts at the turn of a fresh page is always available.

    Altogether, biology, English, math, come together into a myriad of experiences and ideas throughout the day.

    Old ideas combine with new, and we learn from our sepia-toned past.

    The background image is a sepia-tone shot of interlinked spiral notebooks - the eiptome of Sepiated Spirals.


Saturday, August 9, 2008

[Reminder]

It's too late to post anything but this short note now; I have to go to bed to get up for Brigadoon at 7:00 tomorrow. At the rate it's going, I'll only have 6 hours of sleep YET AGAIN... Ah well, it's show business, eh?

This is a reminder to myself to tell about 8-8-08 and the day I had.

Until the the next moment I have time to spare,
--Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment