A brief explanation of the title, Sepiated Spirals - スト-カ-...


    We carry notebooks everywhere in our college lives, with often a different one for each class, so the simple act of writing down our thoughts at the turn of a fresh page is always available.

    Altogether, biology, English, math, come together into a myriad of experiences and ideas throughout the day.

    Old ideas combine with new, and we learn from our sepia-toned past.

    The background image is a sepia-tone shot of interlinked spiral notebooks - the eiptome of Sepiated Spirals.


Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Minesweeper failure

Man...!! Look how close I was to beating Expert on Minesweeper!



That really sucked! But I surprised myself by getting that far.....hehe.
Later
--Justin

1 comment:

  1. You know what? I just decided. That sucks right there. A lot. I'm very sorry man. I couldn't even get that far. I die a lot in that game. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete