A brief explanation of the title, Sepiated Spirals - スト-カ-...


    We carry notebooks everywhere in our college lives, with often a different one for each class, so the simple act of writing down our thoughts at the turn of a fresh page is always available.

    Altogether, biology, English, math, come together into a myriad of experiences and ideas throughout the day.

    Old ideas combine with new, and we learn from our sepia-toned past.

    The background image is a sepia-tone shot of interlinked spiral notebooks - the eiptome of Sepiated Spirals.


Sunday, August 10, 2008

A funny website!

I've been browsing around Bored.com tonight looking for something funny, and came across this site: http://www.iusedtobelieve.com/

It's got submissions from people telling of strange and funny things they believed as a child. Here's an example of one...

"I had a strange fear that if I closed my eyes in the bathtub, William Shakespeare would come up through the drain and kill me. I knew his name, but I had no idea who he was, so I just naturally assumed he was some sort of bathtub vampire.
-Dan"

Some are hilarious, so everyone HAS to go there and read them. It makes me think of strange things I believed as a kid, and makes me wonder if I thought any crazy stuff that I don't remember now.

Anyway, I'll see everyone later.

--Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment