A brief explanation of the title, Sepiated Spirals - スト-カ-...


    We carry notebooks everywhere in our college lives, with often a different one for each class, so the simple act of writing down our thoughts at the turn of a fresh page is always available.

    Altogether, biology, English, math, come together into a myriad of experiences and ideas throughout the day.

    Old ideas combine with new, and we learn from our sepia-toned past.

    The background image is a sepia-tone shot of interlinked spiral notebooks - the eiptome of Sepiated Spirals.


Thursday, December 30, 2010

Stuck....stuck stuck STUCK STUUUUUCK!

Last night I went out into the cold, cold air to check up on the snowfall (which, quite honestly, sucked for what the news said this storm would bring) and was greeted at the back gate by our dear [young] Sassy-dog. It was dark, so at first I thought it was Spooky, and also wondered why she was so energetic. Then she started licking my hand as I pet her from over the gate...definitely Sassy.

And then I had a thought.... What if I moved my hand next to the metal gate as she was licking it, and she slapped her slobbery tongue onto the cold metal? Would it stick?


I didn't do it (you cruel thinker, you!), but I chuckled and went back inside.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FYI: I'm sitting home, spending a lot of time on the computer, eating Christmas candy, and just enjoying all this pure nothing-to-do. That pretty much sums it up for a "needed" blog update.
When school starts up again I'll have interesting events and more stuff to post...

1 comment: